Friday, September 26 (4 pm - 2 am)
Saturday, September 27 (8 am - 2 am)
Sunday, September 28 (8am - 4 pm)
Doors open 15 minutes prior to event for general attendees, 30 minutes prior to even for VIGs.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Event Submission (volunteer judges) starts Tuesday, July 1 and ends Friday, August 29
- Attendance Registration begins Tuesday, July 1
- Attendance Registration ends Friday, September 12 (or Friday, August 29 for VIGs who want their shirt at the Hoopla)
- VIG Event Registration starts Friday, August 1 and ends Friday, September 12
- Non-VIG Event Registration starts Monday, September 1 and ends Friday, September 12
- Silent Auction submission starts Friday, August 1 and ends Tuesday, September 23
The GenCon Games library will be available at the Hoopla, at no cost to attendees!
Lee Maile, owner and operator of the GenCon Games library, has once again volunteered his time and games to the Gaming Hoopla.
Johnstown Community Center
9937 East County Road A
Janesville, WI 53546
(12 and under)
All proceeds from the Gaming Hoopla are donated to the American Cancer Society through the Knutson Family Relay for Life Team.
The Gaming Hoopla will once again be hosting Lee Maile and the Gen Con Games Library!
There will be tables available for open gaming, as well as tournaments and "learn to play" sessions available.
We hope to see you there!