Play and Win
Back again this year will be a dedicated Play and Win area. Each time you play one of the Play and Win games, you will be entered into a drawing to win the game!
How It Works:
How It Works:
- Take any game from the Play and Win table to any open gaming table, learn it, play it, enjoy it!
- Take an entry card and fill in the name of the game and all the players who played the game.
- Drop the card (without folding it) in the box on the table with the name of the game on it.
- Check out ends 10am Sunday and games must be returned and cards in boxes by 12pm noon.
- Cards will be drawn between 12 - 2pm and posted on a board at this table. Winning team must claim the game before the Closing Ceremony at 2pm.
- Entrants MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. If you would like to use a proxy to pick up a game for you, please give the person your badge so the prize can be claimed.
- If you are part of the winning team, please remove the card and give to a staff member present at the table and they will give you the game.
- Player cards will be posted with one player circled. This is the winner (done by random die roll) should there be more than one person present listed on the entry card.
- There will be two additional entry cards labeled Alt 1 and Alt 2. These entry cards will be used as the alternate winners if no person from the winning entry claims the game prior to 2pm. These will be announced at the Closing Ceremony.
Play and Win Games
We are currently collecting games for Play and Win.